
Finally the time has come, lol...
Went to Mid Valley after school today to catch the premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
What I can say is: Awesome epicness !!!
This is even better than the first episode, 2 and a half hours of fun, thrill, actions packed in 1 movie...
More fighting scenes in this one, really amazing visual effects. Not to mention there are many laughters in the movie too !!!
For spoilers, hightlight the following sentence: Starscream and Megatron ran away again, which maybe will create the sequel of 3rd episode, and yes, Optimus Prime died but he revived and became a new and more powerful Prime, what I dont like is that the final fight is too friggin short =.=.
This won't dissapoint you guys !!! A Must-Watch film for 2009, and maybe for me the movie of the year =D ~~~
9.5 / 10
Ciaozzz guys, Sentosa Idol final this saturday, remember come support =D !!!
''Judy Witwicky: Look at this place! I feel smarter already! Can you smell that?
Ron Witwicky: Yeah, it's the smell of $40,000 a year... ''
Kelvin
Went to Mid Valley after school today to catch the premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
What I can say is: Awesome epicness !!!
This is even better than the first episode, 2 and a half hours of fun, thrill, actions packed in 1 movie...
More fighting scenes in this one, really amazing visual effects. Not to mention there are many laughters in the movie too !!!
For spoilers, hightlight the following sentence: Starscream and Megatron ran away again, which maybe will create the sequel of 3rd episode, and yes, Optimus Prime died but he revived and became a new and more powerful Prime, what I dont like is that the final fight is too friggin short =.=.
This won't dissapoint you guys !!! A Must-Watch film for 2009, and maybe for me the movie of the year =D ~~~
9.5 / 10
Ciaozzz guys, Sentosa Idol final this saturday, remember come support =D !!!
''Judy Witwicky: Look at this place! I feel smarter already! Can you smell that?
Ron Witwicky: Yeah, it's the smell of $40,000 a year... ''
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment