Hell to the Yeah !!!!!!!!
SNSD's Genie MV is finally OUT !!! Waited so long, this is the best news for today ~
SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) Official MV
Seriously, this is their sexiest MV so far, let me do a summary:
Taengoo leader looks freaking hot in this MV in the beginning, Jessica looks the prettiest in the MV with her long hair, seriously I can't stand her. Yuri-ah, OmG !!! Just look at her and I almost faint. Tiffany with her shorter hair, OMG !!! SEXY AS HELL !~~~ YoonA with her new hair is seriously taking my heart away ~ SeoHyun maknae is both cute and hot at the same time, kill me please. Sunny looks hotter and sexier from her cute and aegyo look !!! HyoYeon looks so different in this MV, which is very nice !!! SooYoung with her new hairstyle, just too goddamn sexy !!!!
Here's a comeback live performance of them !!!!
Good Bye to 2008 SNSD cutesy image, now let's welcome the new 2009 SNSD !!!
Okay, the first part of the post just ended. Let me do a summary about what I did today~~
After school, my band told me that today cant do the band practice because it's not a good day and they didn't prepare any instrument to school, so will postponed the practice to tomorrow, which is after my Final.
Then went to do Final's rehearsal with my partner ZuYi, seriously, the song we all going to sing in the opening ceremony is pretty tricky for me, although our part is very very short, but I scared that I cant sing it =.=...
After rehearsal, me and ZuYi met up with Qi and LCC, then we 4 went to a Singing Tuition Centre that LCC tuitioned at there, so we rented a room and began the singing practice there.
Quite fun inside the room, still not so confident about the song, just hope me and her can do it well tomorrow >.< !!! After that my mom fetched the 2 girls to Sei Min Fatt, then fetched me and LCC home. That's all for today, good luck to TnK tomorrow, HWAIIITIIING !!!!
Regards,
K to the E to the L to the V to the I to the N
SNSD's Genie MV is finally OUT !!! Waited so long, this is the best news for today ~
SNSD - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) Official MV
Seriously, this is their sexiest MV so far, let me do a summary:
Taengoo leader looks freaking hot in this MV in the beginning, Jessica looks the prettiest in the MV with her long hair, seriously I can't stand her. Yuri-ah, OmG !!! Just look at her and I almost faint. Tiffany with her shorter hair, OMG !!! SEXY AS HELL !~~~ YoonA with her new hair is seriously taking my heart away ~ SeoHyun maknae is both cute and hot at the same time, kill me please. Sunny looks hotter and sexier from her cute and aegyo look !!! HyoYeon looks so different in this MV, which is very nice !!! SooYoung with her new hairstyle, just too goddamn sexy !!!!
Here's a comeback live performance of them !!!!
Good Bye to 2008 SNSD cutesy image, now let's welcome the new 2009 SNSD !!!
Okay, the first part of the post just ended. Let me do a summary about what I did today~~
After school, my band told me that today cant do the band practice because it's not a good day and they didn't prepare any instrument to school, so will postponed the practice to tomorrow, which is after my Final.
Then went to do Final's rehearsal with my partner ZuYi, seriously, the song we all going to sing in the opening ceremony is pretty tricky for me, although our part is very very short, but I scared that I cant sing it =.=...
After rehearsal, me and ZuYi met up with Qi and LCC, then we 4 went to a Singing Tuition Centre that LCC tuitioned at there, so we rented a room and began the singing practice there.
Quite fun inside the room, still not so confident about the song, just hope me and her can do it well tomorrow >.< !!! After that my mom fetched the 2 girls to Sei Min Fatt, then fetched me and LCC home. That's all for today, good luck to TnK tomorrow, HWAIIITIIING !!!!
Regards,
K to the E to the L to the V to the I to the N


No comments:
Post a Comment