Monday, February 9, 2009

Ladies-Girls-Women

Well, this topic is for the GUYS, all about the girls that I like...
First up:


Photobucket
沈丽君,
My fav after watching the movie All's Well End's Well 2009~~~
Has the nickname of Shang Hai's number 1 pretty girl...
She's extremely cute, love her so muchiiie !!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Ana De La Reguera,
My fav after watching the movie Nacho Libre, most of you might not know this girl,
but, I think she's quite hot,
looks so innocent in the movie...
Hot !!!!!

Photobucket
Carrie Underwood,
American Idol winner, felt for her after listening her song ''Ever Ever After'', she's pretty,
her voice is just like, fantastic-amazing-wonderful...
Can't stop listening to her voice,
really like a magnet keep pulling me...
Very great singer ~

Photobucket
Anne Hathaway,
The princess from Princess Diaries,
she's getting prettier and prettier now,
By the way, HOT !!!
I like her in first sight after watching her acting in Princess Diaries,
very nice~

Photobucket
Jennifer Connelly,
Ahh, great acting from her in the movie Blood Diamond,
she's quite hot lar...
The star from The Day The Earth Stood Still,
but I didn't watch that movie,
But still, a very pretty woman !!!

Photobucket
Yuko Ogura,
She has the cutest face, one of the cutest smile ever...
This japanese model rocks !!!
LOVE her at first sight...
Cute eyes made me gone dazing.....
Yuko ! I love you !!!

Photobucket
Sohee from Wonder Girls,
Haha, she's like, so cutee !!
Small and cutie eyes,
Felt for her after watching the music video ''Tell Me'',
I like her lar,
very cute korean girl !

Photobucket
Tiffany from So Nyuh Shi Dae,
Ahhhhh.. SNSD's member,
She is the best english speaker in the group...
Pretty and cute face...
Nice body lar weiiii...
Love her after watching some of her videos in youtube...
Tiffany rocks !

Photobucket
Yoona from So Nyuh Shi Dae,
She's one of the most famous member in SNSD,
pretty and matured face,
Melt every men's heart by looking at her eyes...
Just wonderful....

Photobucket
Kwon Yuri from So Nyuh Shi Dae,
ARGHH !!! My favorite member in SNSD !!!
LOVE HER TILL DE MAX !!!
Just think that she's extremly cute and pretty after watching Gee Music Video...
Ahhhh...
But she's not so popular in group, but it's okay,
I love you Yuri !

Last but not least,

Photobucket
Leah Dizon,
What can I say?
Most beautiful girl on earth,
Perfect god's creation...
~.~...
Oh MY Gosh, can't stop looking at her picture,
Leah,
I need you !!!



That's all for this post...
Remember,
Love your girl, Be loyal and honest to her,
She will think that you're the best boyfriend in the world....
PEACE !!!



Regards,

KeLViN

No comments: