Friday, February 6, 2009

Korean Musics :D

Well, I'm not really addicted into Korean and Japan musics, but there are some songs that I would like to share with you all.... Some very nice songs... From some of the most famous groups in Korea... Let's get it started, feel free to watch and listen all of it...

Big Bang - Lies (All time favorite of Big Bang)


Big Bang ft. No Brain - Oh My Friend! (Just discovered this one, pretty nice and rocked out song)


Big Bang - Haru Haru / Day by Day


Girl's Generation - Gee (My favorite, girls are cute, especially Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona, song is cute and great)


Girl's Generation - Kissing You (Sounds familiar? Cause it's one of the theme songs of Malaysia Super Dancer Online)


Girl's Generation - Into The New World (First single of Soh Nyu Shi Dae, Yuri and Yoona are sooo cuteee)


Wonder Girls - Tell Me (Cute music video)


Wonder Girls - Nobody


Rain - Love Story



Although only a few songs, but I like all of em, well, today cat my classroom's wall with my classmates, quite a nice day, and tomorrow will go SC's house for CNY party... Waiting for gamble and angpau tomorrow, money, HERE I COME !!!



Regards,

KeLViN

No comments: