Thursday, February 12, 2009

Everthing about Gees


Girl's Generation - So Nyuh Shi Dae



Another cool work from them. The song name is So Nyuh Shi Dae, which is their name in Korea.



Haha, I guess you those anti-koreans or anti-Girl's Generation assholes should pass reading this post.

Haha, finally a post about the group that I like the most now.
Well, 2 years ago I already knew about this 9-girls group, but not paying much attention to them, and after 2 years, now, I finally get to know much more about them after roaming around youtube hitting up Big Bang's videos.

Under my curiosity, clicked their music video ''Gee'' to watch watch, then...
Satisfaction strucked my heart... Thinking,

''This is it !!! The legendary group !!! I am going after them !!!''

That's when I started looking up all their songs and infos....

''Gee'' is addictive lar, I can listen it over 100 times a day and not feeling boring, currently still hafaling the korean lyrics, will try to hafal the whole song if I can, hehehe...

Now many friends saying that I'm crazy for loving such a song and a group, well,
do you think i care about what u guys say?
I will remain the same, can u stop me from admiring them? Blaaaaaaaaa....
Learning to like them should be the thing that you all shall do...

They can sing, they are talented, they aren't a fluffy and talentless group, dont think that they possesed 9 members then say they NOOBS !!! WELL, THE TRUTH IS, THEY AREN'T !!!!



You guys should watch this, they performed Wonder Girl's most popular song in Live, they sang better than Wonder Girls, Wonder Girls can't really sing well (that's what I think), and they are cuter than WGs !!!!

Well, all of the members are among 18-21 years old, there are still a lot of rooms for them to improve lar...

So, learn to like them, not just judge them by their looks lar...




p/s: Oh yeah, my birthday is coming, 17/2, just 5 days later, wish me an early happy birthday ^^



Regards,


KeLViN


No comments: