Monday, September 1, 2008

Times Squaring with 3 Girls

Today is September 1st 2008, I went out to Times Square again, this time, a lil bit different, with 3 girls, obviously 3 leng luis lar ! I never experienced before, go out shopping with 3 girls and no boys, really nervous and scared. Morning 10am, my parents fetched me to Sri Petaling LRT Station, by then, I waited for the arrival for Bee Chia. Waited almost like 15 minutes, she finally showed out. Both of us took the LRT, then we reached Hang Tuah by the time like 11pm. We met up with another 2 leng luis, Choi Yee and Mun Yee, double Yees. 4 of us took a walk to Times Square, and I started the nervous journey =.=.

Ya know, I was very nervous cause walking and hanging around with 3 girls, there are no boys who wan ''teman'' me. Felt so boring for sometimes, when they went in the shop to search for some clothes, I just stand outside and waiting for them to come out.

After that, we went to Sungei Wang, the 3 girls kept went to see shirts, I just wait for them almost the whole time. But still, it's worth going out with hot chicks XD ! Then, we hit back to Times Square again.

Well, there are good times also, like we went to the same place that I ate dinner with my friends at the day before Hari Merdeka, Gasoline. 4 of us took and entered a room and had our seat, and I enjoyed the lunch very well with them. After the lunch, I took a boring walk with them again ( Actually its not very boring larrrr) , then we went to Grafiti Town to try on the Basketball Shoot-Out Machine, a very nice time at there. We had fun by shooting balls into the basket =.=, and playing Daytona USA, after playing, it's almost time for us to get our asses off to home. At first, Choi Yee had to go first, so she left 3 of us in Times Square. Then 3 of us went to the Hang Tuah LRT Station, while waiting for the LRT to come, Choi Yee showed up again, so 4 of us took the same LRT to back home together. Mun Yee left at Tasik Selatan Station, Choi Yee and Bee Chia left at Bukit Jalil Station, then me alone left at Sri Petaling Station and my mum was already waiting for me, I get on the car and go back to my home. That's the end of my day...Not a bad experience, hope can go out with girls again, ya know, very nice XD !!!~~~

( p/s: I try to take their photos, but they don't let, and actually I did took a photo of Bchia And CYee, but CYee deleted it, sad, cant let you guys see their pretty faces :P )

Photobucket

The morning's me in my parent's car.

Photobucket

My lunch, Portugal Chicken rice at Gasoline.



Regards,
Kelvinz

No comments: