Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happey MerDeKa Malaysia ( Long Postx )

The time now is 10.38pm, very near to the end of Malaysia's National Day, and I am writing this long post is because that I've been away from house to ''wet'' in this 2 days, but first of all, I would like to say Happy Merdeka! to all the guys and gurls out there especially my beloved Friends, ya all rocks !!!!!!

Yesterday I went to Times Square to celebrate Merdeka with my fellow friends and today I'm also away from my house most of the time. ( There are many pics to be post, so please enjoy! )


The Start

Let's start from yesterday, around 6pm, I went to VeiHoong house to put down my bag because I planned to sleep at his house overnight the day, then, his mum fetched me and VeiHoong to Sri Petaling LRT Station to meet up with Yue, then we 3 bought LRT tickets to Hang Tuah.

Photobucket

2 Sozais, VeiHoong and Tyue.

Photobucket

He is great. LoLx.


The LALAs Hunt

After we reached Hang Tuah, we took a walk to Times Square, while we were walking, I had an idea, lets play a game, lets count how many lalas we encountered this whole night, and lets make an answer when we back to VeiHoong's house. Not a bad idea huh, so we started the game. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 ..... bla bla bla. The numbers kept raising frequently, its very funny as we 3 counting and finding lalas along the streets. After that, we arrived in TSquare and met up with 3 sohais who is waiting for our arrival, Vincz, Kenny and Meng Kit. Then 6 of us went for dinner in a nearby restaurant named Gasoline.

Chaos In Restaurant
Well, hanging out and eat dinner with 5 of them were very fun, we just joked and play around in the restaurant, Gasoline is a very special and nice restaurant, there are rooms for us to sit with, and ''noisy'' waiters, waitress. After we ordered our foods, I cant hold my itchy hands no longer more so I took a few of photos inside the restaurant.

Photobucket

Me with the Gasoline menu.


Photobucket

Me and Tyue with Crossed - Gasoline menus.


Photobucket

The call thingy one the wall, it can be use when ''something'' happened.


Photobucket

Kenny.

Photobucket

Sohai Meng Kit, why so serious?

Photobucket

^^V...That's the definition of, sohai.

Photobucket

My Seasoning Chicken Spaghetti, does not taste well =.=.

Photobucket

Me and Vincz.

Photobucket

Vei Hoong's eyes. BEFORE !

Photobucket

AFTER !!!!

Photobucket

Yue with his ''dont know what LambChop''.

Photobucket

Sohai Hoong with his Cheesed Baked Chicken Chop.

Photobucket

What a mess.....

Basketball Shoot-Out
Awww, an okay dinner for me. After the dinner, 6 of us just hanging around in the mall, try to figure out where to go next, then we went to Grafitti Town, which is a place for those guys to play those street games, know what I mean right? Then we went in and play the Basketball Shoot-Out machine, really nice, we play almost 4 games of it, scored like 260 points, but the record is 480 something, so its very hard for us, but still, I enjoyed it very much. The Lalas Hunt was still undergoing that time, I will tell you the final score at the end of the blog, so please keep reading it.

Striking Home
Kenny said its very boring for us to countdown, why dont we go back now, cause countdown is meaningless and will be very ''sesak'' when thousands of people were standing on a same street, so we all decided to not countdown and go back to Happy Garden to chill out at a Mamak call Berkeley, then we bought the LRT Tickets to Sri Petaling.

Photobucket
5 Gays waiting for the arrival of LRT.

Prank
While inside the LRT, Kenny suddenly had an idea, he want us to make a prank on Meng Kit, when the LRT arrived in Bukit Jalil station, 5 of us act like don wan to go down, then when the door going to close, we suddenly rush out from the door, leaving Meng Kit alone in the LRT, he can only get down when the LRT arrived at Sri Petaling. Well, that plan worked out well, that time Meng Kit was sitting far away from us and clicking his handphone, so we succesfully left out Meng Kit alone in the LRT, but he already knew we going to prank him, so he sit in the LRT and remain calm and dowan to ''choi'' us when we all standing outside and knocked his window.

Well, after that, 5 of us took Rapid KL to Happy Garden, that time was almost 11pm, the bus only had 5 of us , while on the way, we saw MENG KIT WALKING ALONE TO HAPPY GARDEN, OMG ~, pity him, 5 of us laughed at him on the bus but he didnt saw us. So its okay, so we continued our journey to the Mamak.

Photobucket

WHAT CHA GOT !!! Haha, I love this pic ! ( Inside the bus )

Mamak Madness ( How Merdeka Past )
5 of us arrived at the Berkeley Mamak, and we just chilled around and chit-chat in the mamak, and waiting for MengKit XD !! The clock that time was like, almost 12am, and I was eating Nasi Pattaya, suddenly I look at my handphone, its 12am !!! MERDEKA !!!! And I celebrate this year Merdeka while eating Nasa Pattaya, LOL !!!!!! Then almost like 12.10am, Meng Kit arrived, he didnt look at us and straight walk away, like angry us, lol, then Kenny tried to call him, finally, we came out to meet up with us, and he calmed slowly. like 1am++, Vei Hoong's mother came and fetched us to his house, tonight is going to be one heck of a night.

Photobucket

Berkeley...

Photobucket

2 sohais...Hoong and Vincz busy playing with his phone.

Photobucket

They dont like me taking photos of them, but I still wan to do that.

Overnight
We arrived at Vei Hoong's house, his house was Huge, and I like his bedroom very much. I quickly took a bath and then settle down in his bedroom. He prepared pillows, , tilams for us to sleep, that night was good, Meng Kit told us quite many ghost stories when we all lying in the room, while, I'm the first to sleep cause I was too tired that time, sorry, no more midnight stories.

Photobucket

Vei Hoong's bed room, after he prepared those tilams for us.

Photobucket

My bed, I sleep alone, in front of the door.

Photobucket

4 sohaisnya, watching porn. ( Obviously its friendster )


The Next Day

The story now became today, I woke up like around 9am, that time 5 sohais still sleeping soundlessly in the bedroom, I woke up, went for toilet, and took some photos of them sleeping like sohais. Then i slept back....Around 11am, we all woke up, then went down for breakfast ( Hoong's mum cooks was delicious, thanks ya ), then came up again and I brushed my teeth. Then the resting time started, we all get back into the bed and sleep again, we were like, playing, chatting and lying in the bed that time, soon, one by one, we fall asleep, until 6pm, my mum came and fetch me for dinner.


Photobucket

Morning dudes...

Photobucket

Caught yue walking out from the bathroom early in the morning.

Photobucket

Sleeping asses.

Photobucket

Kenny and MengKit porning during the morning.

Photobucket

Chilling in the bedroom after breakfast.

Photobucket

Naked shit Hoong.


Shabu-Shabu ~

I went dinner with my mum and my aunts and cousins. The dinner was very very great, I went to Mizi Shabu-Shabu in Bandar Puteri to had a Japanese style steamboat buffet, the foods was great, only RM26.50 for each person and eat all you can, Its very worth and I became a meat-a-holic, I spammed many meats that dinner, well, I took few photos in rush cause my handphone was running low on battery.

Photobucket

Self-used steamboat...

Photobucket

The spinning thingy, just looks like having Sushi.

Photobucket

View from other side.

Photobucket

My table...really nice dinner ~


End Of the Post

Wow, what a ''2'' days for me, really enjoyed, really had fun, Happy Merdeka to ya all, oh yeah, still remembered the Lalas Hunt, the score was out...it is...

UNCOUNTABLE....Now we can describe lala as ''much'', we cant use ''many'', cos its uncountable, I saw very ''much'' of lalas yesterday, LoLxxxx....

So, thats the end of my long post, hope ya enjoyed those photos, I posted it very nicely...I doned it very well, hope blogging can cure my laziness, I am off now, good night guys/girls.

Regards,
Kelvinz

No comments: