Those photos were taken by my little handphone this week, although only a little, but hope you all ENJOY ~~~~~

Pepsi in tuition ==.

Kenneth is sitting on JerMin's body.

Figuring out the curbic cube.

Dai 9 =.=.

Look at Deon !

LoL...blurry Yongx.

Wakakax, so damn cute ~

Don't take me !

2 dumbos figuring out the curbic cube.

Lucky Deon....I also wan !!!

Yay, My wish are fullfilled !! XD ~~~ ^^V

Sui lar, leng luix lar !

Sohai no.3.....
Thank you for your lil time, I really appreciate it, v^^V XD ~~
Regards,
KeLVinZ

Pepsi in tuition ==.

Kenneth is sitting on JerMin's body.

Figuring out the curbic cube.

Dai 9 =.=.

Look at Deon !

LoL...blurry Yongx.

Wakakax, so damn cute ~

Don't take me !

2 dumbos figuring out the curbic cube.

Lucky Deon....I also wan !!!

Yay, My wish are fullfilled !! XD ~~~ ^^V

Sui lar, leng luix lar !

Sohai no.3.....
Thank you for your lil time, I really appreciate it, v^^V XD ~~
Regards,
KeLVinZ


No comments:
Post a Comment