It's been a while that I didn't update this blog, JerMinz is too lazy to do this blog, but he will do it when the time has come, so now it's time for me to make some post first. Today is Friday, best day in the week so far, and Sunday is the National Day of Malaysia, it would be more fun if I go out to countdown at Sungei Wang tomorrow, hope I can go then. Next monday also a public holiday for all schools, what a nice week ^^. But first, let's talk about today.
I might describe today as a holiday in school, everyone's playing around, we look like had just finished our PMR exam, it's really a very enjoying day, and I had taken few shots with my screwed-up hp to let you guys/girls enjoy the photos. Take your time, ladies and gentleman.
I might describe today as a holiday in school, everyone's playing around, we look like had just finished our PMR exam, it's really a very enjoying day, and I had taken few shots with my screwed-up hp to let you guys/girls enjoy the photos. Take your time, ladies and gentleman.
In the middle of the summer, all was golden when the gay, kisses the gay.
After the freaking school, Me, JerMinz, JiaYong, JiunHow, ZongLin, Mel, HuiQi,JinWen and ChoiYee went to a nearby restaurant so-called ''ChuiChuiSui'' (Island) to had our lunch, I enjoyed it pretty well and we also played cards after our lunch inside the restaurant, for some reason, ZongLin keep lose in the game ( Heart Attack ! ), wish him can be more reflexive next time and stop being mong seng seng.
We ended lunch by the time 3pm, then I went to BlitZone alone while the others went back to school.
Conclusion for today is: Crazy, Fun, Lovely !!!!~~~~
Regards,
Kelvinz




No comments:
Post a Comment