Well, finished watching Man Of Steel 2 days ago.
To be honest, it's below my expectation.
I know many people are going to disagree with me, but I just feel like it doesn't have a good story-telling.
I'm too lazy to explain, but if you want to know how I feel about this movie,
this random guy on the IMDB forum wrote down most of what I felt about the movie.
Go check out his post here : CLICK HERE
I rated the movie around 6.5 or 7/10.
I wish I could rate it higher after being so excited for so many months, but it turns out I can't.
After all, no one can beats Master Nolan's masterpieces, TDK and TDKR.
I repeat, no one.
Oh yeah, I also happened to watch Afterearth last week.
That one even worst.
Also damn lazy to explain why it sucked.
It just sucked so bad.
5.5/10 for that one.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow 8 a.m. class, gotta sleep soon!
Nights.
Nights.
'' You just have to decide what kind of man you want to grow up to be, Clark. Whoever that man is, he's going to change the world. ''
-Jonathan Kent
(Man Of Steel)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment