Study only during last minute when exam.
Soooo, IT'S FUCKING HOLIDAYS!
After 2 weeks of struggle, I am finally free, teehees :)
Soooo, IT'S FUCKING HOLIDAYS!
After 2 weeks of struggle, I am finally free, teehees :)
Well, will be doing nothing during this holiday.
If got suitable job for me then I will try to work,
oh yeah, gotta go get my car's aircond cleaned too, because the wind a bit weak recently.
Nowadays want download songs also quite hard, find like shit also cannot find the songs I want, many of them disguised as remixed version that tricked you into thinking that it's the original one and then you go download it, BAM! It's a trap!
By the way, here's a review of a movie that I've just watched with my parents last week.
The Expendables 2
So, this is one of the most-anticipated action movie of this year.
And it certainly packs a lot of actions, and by a lot i mean, it's fucking a lot.
This is one of those movies that you can sit back and relax, enjoy it and forget about everything because it's just a fun action-packed flick. Nothing inside is logic, well, it's not what, but they are like around
6 people against 10000 people, they must be using -god mode or something.
The most epic scene in this movie is none other than four of the greatest action superstars on Hollywood then and now walking together blasting shits in sight.
They are none other than Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenneger, and fuck yea CHUCK NORRIS!
I give it a 7/10.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's all for today.
Gotta enjoy this boring holiday,
signing out! :D
Gotta enjoy this boring holiday,
signing out! :D
'' Ada dota 2 tak ada kawan. ''
-Kelvin Ooi
(Blog Owner)
End.




No comments:
Post a Comment