Sunday, August 12, 2012

Examinations

!?


Hey guys,
this is just a short update to show that I'm still alive,
very healthy.

Been having finals lately, until August 23th then I will be free liao,
so after that can find me keluar already because is HOLIDAYS time!

Will resit QS in this Friday, very very nervous but I got confidence
 to pass it. Must really gayao only can gaotim it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, been making Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke Challenge videos lately,
will upload one episode by one episode to Youtube once I've finished it.

Remember to subscribe to my youtube channel!

And here's the playlist link:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3F254E6F25A016F1&feature=plcp
Bookmark it and follow the story of Kelvin in the Sinnoh region!
:D


Well, just a short update.
Today is Sunday means it is SLACKING DAY!
Byeeees!
:)





'' Even though I'm no more than a monster - don't I, too, have the right to live? ''
-Oh Dae Su
(Old Boy)





End.

No comments: