Let it burn.Gosh, almost forgotten about the existence of this bloggie right here.
Screw myself, been pretty busy lately, lol.
So just passed my 19th birthday few days ago, celebrated at Mist.
Pretty crazy night I must said, around 35++ people attended.
Big thanks to all of my friends for giving face to attend the party and sorry to all of you because I 招呼不到. :)
Oh yeah oh yeah, results of Sem 2 finally released.
All passed, and a very satisfying GPA score, feels really happy with my result,
gotta study hard to this short semester if not I will fall behind again.
Talk about hard feelings,
I wish to find a perfect friend that understands what I really want.
I wish to find a perfect friend that understands what I really want.
But no friend is perfect, no matter how good your one friend is,
you will still find the bad things in him,
then you'll realize that actually no one understands you better than you, yourselves.
I feel..... Lonely...
Sometimes I really beh tahan you,
Please control yourself.
I want to punch you!
End.
Sometimes I really beh tahan you,
Please control yourself.
I want to punch you!
'' Happy Birthday Rihanna. I heard you didn't know what your name was, so that's my gift to you. It's Rihanna. You're welcome. ''
-Evil_Dumbledore
(Twitter)
-Evil_Dumbledore
(Twitter)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment