Haaiz, I really wonder what happened to our country already.
A peaceful gathering also got people will come and kakacaucau one.
Yes, I'm talking about the Anti-Lynas gathering in P.Penang.
Why are there people willing to get paid for doing something that will betray their ownselves?
This is disgusting, a gathering about Anti-Lynas also can bring up political issues like Hidup UMNO Hidup BM shits...
I don't wanna live in this world anymore
:epic facepalm:
------------------------------------------
Anyway, this is really a stressful semester I must say.
7 weeks packed with loads of stuffs that needs to do.
Damn, and I still fooling around, foolish me -.-
Oh yeah, yesterday night watched Hugo.

Second time watching a Martin Scorsese's movie.
For those of you who don't know who is him, he is said to be one of the greatest director of all time.
As for the movie, a pretty good drama flick.
Two kids solving mysteries in a train station in Paris, it's been a while since I've watched such an interesting movie.
Rated: 8/10
I hope I can reach 100 posts in this year, aim for it!
Last but not least, I hereby dedicate this song to all my friends.
Live your life to the max while you're still young!
End.
A peaceful gathering also got people will come and kakacaucau one.
Yes, I'm talking about the Anti-Lynas gathering in P.Penang.
Why are there people willing to get paid for doing something that will betray their ownselves?
This is disgusting, a gathering about Anti-Lynas also can bring up political issues like Hidup UMNO Hidup BM shits...
I don't wanna live in this world anymore
:epic facepalm:
------------------------------------------
Anyway, this is really a stressful semester I must say.
7 weeks packed with loads of stuffs that needs to do.
Damn, and I still fooling around, foolish me -.-
Oh yeah, yesterday night watched Hugo.

Second time watching a Martin Scorsese's movie.
For those of you who don't know who is him, he is said to be one of the greatest director of all time.
As for the movie, a pretty good drama flick.
Two kids solving mysteries in a train station in Paris, it's been a while since I've watched such an interesting movie.
Rated: 8/10
I hope I can reach 100 posts in this year, aim for it!
Last but not least, I hereby dedicate this song to all my friends.
Live your life to the max while you're still young!
'' The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life. ''
-John F Kennedy
(Ex US President)
-John F Kennedy
(Ex US President)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment