Thursday, October 13, 2011

Watercolour


DOPE EPIC AWESOME!


Okay okay okay readers,
I know I've been very very lazy lately and really doesn't care about blogging, but here I am,
finally realized that it's time to blog if not really gathers dust already.

Anyway, I'm doing quite well in college.
Always having fun in here and there, eat here eat there, play here play there, lol.
Then next week is the week of my individual English Presentation thingy, can't wait for it,
A lot of people are afraid of this but I think its fun! :D


And I wanna share one awesome movie that is coming out next year.

MUST... WATCH... THIS... *insert (meme) face here*


And I'm playing Soccer Manager, contact me if you wanna play with me :)
That's all for today, follow my Blog or my Twitter to make me become a part of your life,
whoaaa, sounds gay weih :P




'' Twilight? Meh lan lei geh? ''
-Lim Chee Chao
(Friend)




End.

No comments: