Hey yoooooo readerssss!
Excuse for my last post, been menstruating for the past few days :P
Anyway, I'm back with full forces la, so don't think that I'm dead and gone kay?
Today actually my classmate Han organized liao exercise plan after class one, but seems like a lot of people also put us aeroplane, -.-
Next time really need people's 100% confirmation only can organize, if not sure macam today one, play a while then balik rumah sudah.
Oh yeah hor, happy belated birthday to Papan Choi Yee and Deon Big Guy,
生日快乐 and hope papan can faster grow bigger and big guy and become even stronger. :p
Will be back soon with another W.O.M.M post, stay tuned!
Before that, songs I recommend to listen for this week:
Evanescene - Going Under
Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It
The Used - Pretty Handsome Awkward
Until then, keep on trolling!
End.
Excuse for my last post, been menstruating for the past few days :P
Anyway, I'm back with full forces la, so don't think that I'm dead and gone kay?
Today actually my classmate Han organized liao exercise plan after class one, but seems like a lot of people also put us aeroplane, -.-
Next time really need people's 100% confirmation only can organize, if not sure macam today one, play a while then balik rumah sudah.
Oh yeah hor, happy belated birthday to Papan Choi Yee and Deon Big Guy,
生日快乐 and hope papan can faster grow bigger and big guy and become even stronger. :p
Will be back soon with another W.O.M.M post, stay tuned!
Before that, songs I recommend to listen for this week:
Evanescene - Going Under
Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It
The Used - Pretty Handsome Awkward
Until then, keep on trolling!
'' Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. ''
-Steve Jobs
(R.I.P)
-Steve Jobs
(R.I.P)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment