Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Red

Happy Chainese Rabbit Year :)


Oh yeah, you've gotta see THIS!!!!
Haha, epic cuteness :P

Yesterday is a very tiring and badass day. Went Mid Valley with my fellow friends, night went out again to pool and yum cha. Met up with Amanda also during nighttime, she is still the same look la muahahaha.

While in the middle of playing pool I felt dizzy and headache, sorethroat like shit. A peaceful night became a sick night. Today morning woke up whole body cold like hell, thank god Panadol is a big help.

Just had reunion brunch with my family, sumptuous meal.
Tonight is going to watch Green Hornet with my family too, although I knew that the movie had bad reviews, but no choice, gotta watch also since my family already bought the tickets.


Oh wait, new hairstyle.
Photobucket

Photobucket
TADA!

Looks like a frigging Japanese, lol.
Anyway that's all for today, just a short update since it's CNY!


Last but not least, I would like to thank Loh Yu Rong.
I know you are a loyal follower of my blog, I always forgot to thank you.
Thank you for supporting my blog :)
So here you go, I know it's kinda awkward but, at least I feel this way.


Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Wish you all 身体健康,万事如意 :D




'' Sometimes, with a single word, by a single person, can make you cry, strange isn't it? ''
-Kelvin Ooi
(Blog Owner)



End.

No comments: