Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mooooo-vies

What do you call a cow that is angry?
''Mooooooo-dy!''
Get it? Waaa, damn cold ah.


Anyway, just watched two movies with my family today at IOI Mall.
First of all, IOI Mall transformed into Lala Mall already.
What the fuck were they thinking man?
Especially those... ermmm... Nevermind, forget about it.
That's why I don't like going to IOI, don't know why, I prefer Mid Valley.

Back to the topic,
first we had 新少林寺.
This is really a great film.
Perhaps one of the best Chinese movie I've seen in a while.
Nicholas Tse's hair is just too damn cool in the movie, lol.
And once again Fan Bing Bing is a 花瓶.
Rated 8.5/10 :)

Then we had I ♥ Hong Kong.
It's funny, but the storyline is almost the same as 72 Tenants.
Hmmm, at least I laughed a lot.
So it's worth a watch since so many TVB stars are inside.
Rated 7.5/10 :)


Tomorrow will be having dinner at Hou Hou Steamboat with my friends,
prepare for unlimited funs!


But first, some must-watch movies for this year, enjoy the trailers.

True Grit

Rated 8.2 on IMDB, you gotta watch this epic movie.

Cowboys and Aliens

Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford are in this movie, definitely a must-watch.

Green Lantern

Ermm, Ryan Reynolds in a superhero movie, perhaps worth a try?

Super 8

At least the trailer looks promising.

Season of the Witch

This will be the blockbuster of 2011.


Here are the movies that you might wanna avoid for this year.

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

Ermmm, I hope the storyline will not be as shitty as the last one.

And perhaps another sequel of Twilight shit.


BEHOLD THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP!!!


Last but not least,
I am going to sleep, very tired, and coughing, and a runny nose.
Bye bye world.




'' 我曾经是热血的意想, 被宣示的图腾, 但当所有人开口闭口都是热血的时候, 我知道, 该是寻找热血之外的战斗了. ''
-九把刀
(Novel Writer)




End.

No comments: