Enlarge to spot me.The one and only Kelvin Ooi Lee Siang is back for 10 days.
Haha, most of you sure wanna ask me how's NS, how's the life there, anything happened in NS?
Well, I'm kinda lazy to write it all out in here so I guess I will just summarize it.
So far I the main thing that I've done in NS is to attend the classes.
Classes like Pembinaan Karakter and Kenegaraan like that.
The classes are kinda special though, they taught us things that we've never learn in school, about how to become a successful person.
Then, I'm in Team Delta. I'm proud to say that my team got in last place in Pertandingan Kembara Halangan LOL!
But still, I think I blend in well with my dorm's Malays. I've met quite a few very very good friends at there also. Special thing about me and the Malays, they brought guitar and we always sing song together, it's really fun and increases the friendship between me and them, which is good.
Oh yeah, most hot chicks are located at Team Charlie though, kinda sad LOL!
Every morning we need to practice Kawad, which is kinda boring but interesting at the same time.
Oh yeah, time for discipline cases.
So far 2 losses of Handphones and 2-3 fighting cases.
Lol, thank god all from Team Bravo and Team Charlie though.
And there is this one Chinese asshole from Sarawak, damn lan si one,
but then 天有眼 la, he got tumbuk and his handphone kena curi.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ermm, lazy to write already.
If wanna know more about NS please kindly meet me up or call me, thanks.
Take care guys and let's meet up soon!
:D
'' 说出来会被嘲笑的梦想,才有实践的价值。即使跌倒了,姿势也会很豪迈. ''
-九把刀
(Novel Writer)
-九把刀
(Novel Writer)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment