Memorytastic song, meaningful lyrics.
Tamatlah zaman persekolahan
Ku masih dihantui memori
Waktu Kecil waktu yang gemilang
Oh tuhan ku tak mahu pergi
Alangkah indahnya dunia
Bila kita semua
Kelak akan membesar
Alangkah indahnya dunia
Bila kita semua
Akan bersama selamanya
Tak lupa pelbagai peristiwa
Waktu pergi mengaji
Ponteng kerana ku macam tak biasa
Wooooo
Alangkah indahnya dunia
Bila kita semua
Kelak akan membesar
Alangkah indahnya dunia
Bila kita semua
Akan bersama selamanya
I really miss all of my friends so much. I really wish to see their faces now. Too bad they are all working and busying now. I feel kinda sad, haaaiz.
Don't know need wait till when we only can all sit together and have a nice chat.
It's hard to have this kind of moment now, and I understand that soon we all are going to be separated by works and shits and stuffs.
Grip on to the current things that you have, for now.
Remember, don't wait till it's too late then only you regret, because you will realize how much of a fool you are by then.
Hope to see my friends soon, really hope to.
I wanna see you all.
End.
Tamatlah zaman persekolahan
Ku masih dihantui memori
Waktu Kecil waktu yang gemilang
Oh tuhan ku tak mahu pergi
Alangkah indahnya dunia
Bila kita semua
Kelak akan membesar
Alangkah indahnya dunia
Bila kita semua
Akan bersama selamanya
Tak lupa pelbagai peristiwa
Waktu pergi mengaji
Ponteng kerana ku macam tak biasa
Wooooo
Alangkah indahnya dunia
Bila kita semua
Kelak akan membesar
Alangkah indahnya dunia
Bila kita semua
Akan bersama selamanya
I really miss all of my friends so much. I really wish to see their faces now. Too bad they are all working and busying now. I feel kinda sad, haaaiz.
Don't know need wait till when we only can all sit together and have a nice chat.
It's hard to have this kind of moment now, and I understand that soon we all are going to be separated by works and shits and stuffs.
Grip on to the current things that you have, for now.
Remember, don't wait till it's too late then only you regret, because you will realize how much of a fool you are by then.
Hope to see my friends soon, really hope to.
I wanna see you all.
'' Seasons are changing and waves are crushing and stars are falling down for us. ''
-The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
(Your Guardian Angel)
-The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
(Your Guardian Angel)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment