Sunday, September 19, 2010

TOP 10 : The Ten Hottest ♥

So, this is a really really interesting and special post.
It's mainly for the guys though, I know most readers would love to read this post.

It's the Top 10 Hottest Female in Gaming. Well, based on my opinions though.
But first, please take note that, I didn't play most of the games though, but if I find the girl hot, I will put her in the list, so, ENJOY!!!



10. Lara Croft from Tomb Raider
Photobucket
Oh yeah, most people find her to be hot. For me it's just so so, until Angelina Jolie take her role in the shitty movie, I think it becomes worst though. But still, she's worth to take a placing in the top 10 hottest female character in gaming though.


9. Princess Daisy from Super Mario
Photobucket
Oh yeah, remember the good old days when you pick up your average gameboy and start smashing Super Mario through all the fucked up stages just to save this princess. Well, it's kinda worth it, although I never save her, lol.


8. Helena from Dead Or Alive
Photobucket
She's hot, ass-kicking, blonde. Word!


7. Samus Aran from Metroid
Photobucket
Okay, to be honest, I've only played Metroid for a few times only so far. But could you believe that badass character in the robot zero suit is actually a girl?


6. Rei Kurosawa from Fatal Frame III
Photobucket
She's one tough ass bitch. Going into haunted houses taking pictures of ghost and dare to take on evil spirit one by one, you win.


5. Ada Wong from Resident Evil
Photobucket
Ohh, look at that sexy red dress. Both bad and good at the same time, bad ass, oh yeah.


4. Kasumi from Dead or Alive
Photobucket
A japanese female who knows how to kick people's asses is always the best.


3. Jill Valentine from Resident Evil
Photobucket
Hot, intelligent and knows how to pop motherfucking zombies' heads. Buckle up peeps, it's Jill time!


2. Teenage Kairi from Kingdom Hearts
Photobucket
Cute and innocent face, she's not those player type whom you can bang for one night and leave her for the second day. She's every guys' dream marriage material, and I'm serious here, go grab your Kingdom Hearts and start playing now.


And my friends, the hottest gaming female character goes to...











(drum rolls...)












TADA!
1. TIFA LOCKHART from Final Fantasy!!!
Photobucket
Ooopsie! Wrong picture, scroll down for the real one. :p









Photobucket
There she is, just simply nothing to say, she's superb fucking perfect.


Back to school tomorrow, good luck everyone and sweet dreams.






'' If you wan't to shoot, shoot, don't talk. ''
-Unknown Guy
(The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly)






Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: