Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Heart. Part 3

Hey guys, it's been a while since I last updated my blog. Didn't use this computer much. Now this crappy computer only comes in handy whenever I need to blog. Other times I just use my laptops to online and surf the Internet.

Anyway, gonna rant on random stuffs today.

Firstly, yesterday I watched Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind again on PPStream.

Photobucket
Seriously, I'm saying, seriously,
it's the second best Anime ever created.
I mean, second BEST!

And it's the 3rd fucking time I'm writing about this movie in my blog.

Of cause the best anime is Laputa lar.
If people ask me,
''Hey, in your opinion, who is God?''
I will answer,
''Of cause is Hayao Miyazaki, fuck yeah!''

So there you go,
Hayao Miyazaki = GOD.


And then currently I'm really addicted into a particular website,
its call www.justin.tv.
It's a really interesting website.
Okay, it's about some people, they created their own channel.
Then they play games and stream them LIVE, on your computer.
That means, you can talk to the guy who is playing the game live on the chat box beside.
Damn cool, this is the time where you can learn about new games and their play style and of cause, American English, lol.

I always went in and click on random channels and watching those Americans beating the hell out of the games they are playing, if you are boring and have nothing to do, that website is a worth to take a look.


And then I also found my addiction,
It's the ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD a.k.a James Rolfe!

Photobucket
Well, you might say who is this fucker?
Well, for me, he is a genius.

He has all the gaming things that all the gamers want.
I think he had like 100,000 of games inside his room.
And over 500 gaming consoles in his collection.
And what does this fucker do?
He create videos about sucky games and rant about them.
Watching his videos really LMFAO.

Here's a video of him for you to laugh at.
If you can't get enough of him, check out his Youtube channel.
There are more hilarious videos.

Well, you just need to focus the surrounding of his bedroom,
look at those shelves and the games in it,
amazing isn't it?


Well, I guess I will just end this right here.
See ya guys in a couple of days.





'' What is this? This is not pong, this is asshole pong. ''
-James Rolfe a.k.a The Angry Video Game Nerd
-AVGN: Pong Consoles





Regards
Kelvin

No comments: