Just went through a very tiring Saturday of my life. Early 8am in the morning got woke up by my mom and prepared to go to office with my parents because I gotta go futsal with my fellow crazy ass friends.
Had breakfast with my grandma and then went to office. Sat there for a while and my mom fetched me to Chao's house. After that his friends fetched me, Chao, Jia Yong and SC to Score! Arena.
The Chao's friend damn cb loh, dropped us halfway want us to walk to the arena because he said his Kancil cannot afford so many people. Walked so far la, damn fuck.
Had a very fun game with my friends. Today is like one of the funniest futsal game I've ever had in my life. The most epic moment is that when Simon Teng 1 on 1 with Jia Yong the keeper, I keep shout SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT! He dare dare go stepped on the ball and kick miss the ball and fell down. We all laughed till lie on floor, damn damn funny.
After the futsal game went to Chao's house to prepare for second round, my primary school gathering party at Little Tree.
Although not a lot of people showed up, but still, quite fun hanging out with them especially with Amanda Mui, JLoh and Jane.
Until now I only realised that there are actually loads and loads of people actually read my blog, even people from another school knows about my blog, damn surprising loh.
Ended the night by having dinner at 100c Steamboat Restaurant. Ah Han came too, he so damn thin already. Anyway, enjoyed the gathering and of cause met up a few long-lost-friends too :D
Reached home around 11pm, tiring but overall an awesome day.
Anyway, nowadays those EnglishFMs damn cb loh, those songs out liao almost half year ago and now they onli keep spam playing it, I also listen till sien already.
By the way, I'm still listening to Evermore - Light Surrounding You, too addictive.
Last but not least,
appreciate our life eventhough it's never fair!
That's all, off to bed, good night peeps.
'' If a Girl kisses 2 guys she's a slut, if a Guy bangs 5 girls he's a legend. ''
-Fanpage
(Facebook)
-Fanpage
(Facebook)
Regards,
Kelvin



No comments:
Post a Comment