Thursday, April 8, 2010

Isabella

Gotta make a review about an awesome movie I've just watched on channel 322.


Isabella (2006)

Starred by 梁洛施 and 杜汶澤. A superb superb nice film.
A film that've gotten quite many Nominations in the Hong Kong Film Awards before.

Stunning acting by 梁洛施 is all I can say about this movie. The musics, the settings, and applause to the cameramen for creating some fantastic screen capturing views.

A movie about a man accidently finds a daughter in his house 1 day and after that you have to watch this movie by yourself.

It's been such a long time since I've watched such a great HK movie.
It's really worth my time watching, really really nice.
Get your DVD copy of it now !

Rated 9/10.

Oh yeah by the way,
until now I've only realised that 梁洛施 is actually the chinese girl, Lin,
in The Mummy 3, whoaa.



Just back from dinner, my stomach is aching, ate too much, lol.
Btw, next post I'm going to write about something in my life, that's all, stay tuned.





'' Enough is enough!
I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane! ''
-Samuel L.Jackson a.k.a Neville Flynn
(Snakes on a Plane)






Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: