Saturday, March 6, 2010

Xenophobiaed.

So, I've decided to delete the 3 former posts. Because I don't wanna see those stupid shits that reminds of me and her again.

Yeah you're right ! I'm single again !

That bitch ditched me ! Anyway, I'm quite fine now after a burst-out-crying session. I guess all of my friends are right, I should've listen to their words. Haaaiz, why the fuck am I so stubborn? I guess I'm really an idiot after all.

That bitch cheated on me again, I've had enough of this, she never appreciate, and I will show her loads of middle fingers. Maybe even calling Amanda Mui out to spray shits over her face, muahahaha !


Jer Min ! Fuck You !!!! You didn't answer my phone when I need you the most, fuck you !


So, game over. Time to move on, Kelvin.



'' 一口一口一口一口!!! ''
-Kelvin Ooi
(5A10-Blog Owner)


'' I know you are a nice person, but when it comes to love, nothing is nice. ''
-Melissa Chong Sun
(5A11)



Conversation of the day,
Yee Lim:''Tomorrow 有新的 Timetable ah? ''
'' 有. ''
Kel :'' Eh ya hor, Chan Chung, 明天有什么节? ''
'' 明天阿,清明节,中秋节... ''
-Lim Chan Chung
(5A10-Sohai)


Conversation of the day,
Pn. Tan:'' When are you going to pass up your Add Maths 1? ''
'' ... Before... after... school. ''
-Ngeow Jia Yong
(5A10 - yongzzbirthdayblog.blogspot.com)






Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: