Saturday, March 27, 2010

Learn to feel, not read.

Try to reach out to you, touch your hand, reach out as far as I can.


Faces, buildings, places, so much of things that I wanna reach out for it.
2 more weeks to go for the goddamn exam, when will this madness stop?

Anyway, I'm going to post some pictures of 2 Korean Stars.

First off, girls, please open your eyes and prepare to drool.
LEE MIN HO !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
How can you fucking resist his cuteness? If I'm a girl, I will definitely fall for him too. Seriously.


Next, boys, ready to get dizzy.
KIM SO EUN !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She's just tooo adorable, simply loves her.



I need,
Shoulder ! Shoulder ! Shoulder !

Last but not least,
Annyeonghi Gaseyo.





'' 说谎的人,要吞一千根针. ''
-林宥嘉
(说谎)






Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: