Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blog-A-Holic


This music brings back sooo much memories, remembering the good old days of Magic Clawing those stupid Slimes, and it's well-wasted the time.


In this post, the main thing I'm going to talk is about the movie Twilight: New Moon.

Okay, WHY THE FUCK PEOPLE ARE WASTING MONEY TO WATCH SUCH A SHIT ASS MOVIE?

Seriously, here's a truth, I HAVEN'T WATCH THE MOVIE, also, if my friends have a free ticket for me I also won't go and watch it with my friends.

Vampires and Werewolves then fight la, kan nin nia suddenly pop up love story between a triangle, I never watch the Twilight movie at all, the first episode I also avoided. I just don't know why, why all the teenagers are so obssesed with them, Robert Pattison, HELLO? Are you sure can act? Kristen Stewart, WTF IS THIS BITCH?

I checked up about this on IMDB, rated 4.3, WTF ?! So damn low? All the people criticise this movie, Hollywood is about great acting, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, Clint Eastwood, Sean Penn, deceased Heath Ledger, those are the great ones, if you don't know them you can fucking search them up on Google.

It's not about some fucking teenagers having love with Vampire and Werewolf, WTF IS THIS?

I think this movie is really only for those Twilight book-a-holic fans, I fucking won't watch this shit ever and ever.

If you think I offended you, I'm just spitting my own opinions, you can't shoot me anyway, fuck Twilight ! Hail Avatar and Dark October !!!


'' Oi, Gan Jiong Loh ''
-Lim Chee Chao
(4A8)



Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: