I shall post a live performance video of my lovely 9 girls before I start this post.
Live Perf of Chocolate Love + Gee
In this post I would like to talk about something that I think is the best, lol, cause I'm bored and nothing to do at home except for playing SA, so I might going to post something about this lame shit.
Live Perf of Chocolate Love + Gee
In this post I would like to talk about something that I think is the best, lol, cause I'm bored and nothing to do at home except for playing SA, so I might going to post something about this lame shit.
The Best Movie: Saving Private Ryan
The Best Food: My Mom's Bao Dan (A type of egg that cover mixtures of minced meats and prawn together and then steamed)
The Best Song: Soshi - Into the New World
The Most Epic Song: Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
The Best Local Song: One Buck Short - 10:04
The Best Friend: Jer Jer
The Best Fight Scene in a Movie: IP Man (Donny Yen vs 10 Black-Belt Japaneses)
The Best Drama: Boys Over Flowers
The Best Game: Yakuza Series
The Best Blog: Parawhore Rin's Blog
The Best Sohai Alive: Lim Chan Chung
The Best DotA Hero: Pudge the Butcher
The Best English Word: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
The Best Drink: 100 Plus
The Best SA Weapon: TRG-21
The Best Dancer: Kim Hyo Yeon
Omfg, this shit is getting lamer and lamer, since when I became so lame and made such a fucking lame post, by the way, tomorrow I'm going to play basketball with sohai Jer Jer. Wish me luck !
'' USA people make Nuclear Bomb, we Malaysia people make Roti Bomb! ''
-Lim Chan Chung
(4A10-Sohai)
-Lim Chan Chung
(4A10-Sohai)
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment