Family is what keeps you away from danger and give you warm and comfort, Friends are the one that share secrets and help you no matter from what.
For my family, I love em', although sometimes what they say and do doesn't quite make sense but, I still love em, especialy my sister. Although she's the fiercest among my family, but she is still the best sister for me :D !
For my tiny little friends, although many of you sometimes do things quite overfire and shitting around with me, but still, you guys rock my world. Yes, I know I sometimes' quite small gas, but that's my nature, I tried to change it but its hard. But still, I was quite touched when sometimes happened to me, you guys came at first and advise me, not like someone who acted the whole day and try to lie me and making me look bad.
JerMin, thanks for accompanying me everytime when I'm in trouble, and I know you will also thank me cause I accompany you most of the time too, hahahaha !!!
For my lovely family,

My Brother's GF birthday.

Without my dad's attendance.

I love this picha so much :D.

The big night.

Holla !
As for friends,

MUACKZ !!!!
OneFM called me fucking many times today but I missed answering the phone, lol !!!
Peace my friends ! Ciaoz ~
Regards,
Kelvin
For my family, I love em', although sometimes what they say and do doesn't quite make sense but, I still love em, especialy my sister. Although she's the fiercest among my family, but she is still the best sister for me :D !
For my tiny little friends, although many of you sometimes do things quite overfire and shitting around with me, but still, you guys rock my world. Yes, I know I sometimes' quite small gas, but that's my nature, I tried to change it but its hard. But still, I was quite touched when sometimes happened to me, you guys came at first and advise me, not like someone who acted the whole day and try to lie me and making me look bad.
JerMin, thanks for accompanying me everytime when I'm in trouble, and I know you will also thank me cause I accompany you most of the time too, hahahaha !!!
For my lovely family,

My Brother's GF birthday.

Without my dad's attendance.

I love this picha so much :D.

The big night.

Holla !
As for friends,

MUACKZ !!!!
OneFM called me fucking many times today but I missed answering the phone, lol !!!
Peace my friends ! Ciaoz ~
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment