Wednesday, August 26, 2009

< 1-Year Goddamn Anniversary >


Aloha!
Its one year anniversary of this silly lil' billy blog, strengthens the friendship between me and Jer Jer, nothing special to blog about though.

Today is Skuad's Jamuan, going out soon.

Wanna make a very inspirational post but since my english is so bad, Nah, forgot about it, lol.
Been watching Hayao Miyazaki's movies lately, damn nice lar weii, very inspirational, gosh, I said ''inspirational'' again, but anyway, worh my time watching it.

Most of his movies are about nature and world peace la, this lil japanese sure does care about the world, ya, stop deforestation and burning of wastes, and stop nuclear creation, it brings more harm than good.


Princess Mononoke 幽靈公主
Photobucket
Princess Mononoke, one of the finest film ever made by Miyazaki. Such an art and better stop deforestation now !

Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind 風之谷
Photobucket
In the distant future, earth is no more a safe place to live. Most of the surface are now surround by poisoned gas. I just finished this movie yesterday midnight until 3am, gosh I almost cry, lol.

Spirited Away 千と千尋
Photobucket
I know everyone sure do remember this movie, its the movie that makes Miyazaki became famous in Europe countries, I watched this film over 10 times during my childhood and still never gets bored :D !


Thanks to my bro for buying a whole DVD collection of Miyazaki's old movies, so I can spend my time in front TV soon.

That's all peeps, once again grats to me and lazy JerMin's blog for a 1-year anniversary.



Regards,
K to the E to the L to the V to the I to the N



No comments: