Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics Physics
Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account
Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account
Gosh, can't Physics be a bit easier ???
1) What the fuck is Equilibrium? Why we need to extend the stupid line to make a goddamn triangle and count the sin and cos of it? That doesn't even make a single fucking sense @ all !!!
2) Inertia, it's like one of the lamest thing ever, stupid to oppose changes, WHO CARES !?
3) Who gives a damn to the goddamn Micrometer Screw Your Ass Gauge and Vernier Fucking Callipers? No one use that to measure thing now, HELLO ??? It's 2009 !!! We uses better equipment now, are you still outdated? It's nuclear world now !!!
4) Impulsive force, this is for you, o0o...
As for Account, I think I understand this more than Physics, at least I almost can do the Penyata Pendapatan without real problem... Hope can pass this time exam with better scores... Tomorrow I am fucking going to Jer Jer's house to learn +Maths, I dont give a damn that you dont wan me to go, I am breaching in your door tomorrow !~
Ciaoz, good luck to all the examers, let the suffering begins.
-Kelvin-
Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account
Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account Account
Gosh, can't Physics be a bit easier ???
1) What the fuck is Equilibrium? Why we need to extend the stupid line to make a goddamn triangle and count the sin and cos of it? That doesn't even make a single fucking sense @ all !!!
2) Inertia, it's like one of the lamest thing ever, stupid to oppose changes, WHO CARES !?
3) Who gives a damn to the goddamn Micrometer Screw Your Ass Gauge and Vernier Fucking Callipers? No one use that to measure thing now, HELLO ??? It's 2009 !!! We uses better equipment now, are you still outdated? It's nuclear world now !!!
4) Impulsive force, this is for you, o0o...
As for Account, I think I understand this more than Physics, at least I almost can do the Penyata Pendapatan without real problem... Hope can pass this time exam with better scores... Tomorrow I am fucking going to Jer Jer's house to learn +Maths, I dont give a damn that you dont wan me to go, I am breaching in your door tomorrow !~
Ciaoz, good luck to all the examers, let the suffering begins.
-Kelvin-


No comments:
Post a Comment