She whispered something to me,
I wonder if it's true, or fake?
I hope it's not fake, but, it sounds fake to me...
JerMin, i need you to be at my side...
Exam officially ends tomorrow, but inofficially ends today =),
At least it's a good news for most of my friends...
Next 2 weeks holiday, Thursday will ponteng go somewhere else, Friday not so sure but will ponteng also, Saturday go Sg Wang TO HUNT FOR MY ANOTHER WISHLIST !
It's not what you've got, it's what you use that makes a difference.
-Zig Ziglar
Regards,
Kelvin
I wonder if it's true, or fake?
I hope it's not fake, but, it sounds fake to me...
JerMin, i need you to be at my side...
Exam officially ends tomorrow, but inofficially ends today =),
At least it's a good news for most of my friends...
Next 2 weeks holiday, Thursday will ponteng go somewhere else, Friday not so sure but will ponteng also, Saturday go Sg Wang TO HUNT FOR MY ANOTHER WISHLIST !
It's not what you've got, it's what you use that makes a difference.
-Zig Ziglar
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment