Thursday, February 14, 2013

Do the HARLEM SHAKE!

Well well well,
it's really been a while isn't it?

After curi tulang for almost 2 months, I'm back blogging again!
And looking at the date now, it's 14/2/2013, which means it's Valentine's Day!
Spent my very first V with my girl, finished up the night by a dinner with my family.
And now I'm here sitting at home doing nothing, still in holiday mood, college supposed to start today but I ponteng it anyway, syok ma!

Oh yeah, forgot to say,
Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy Chinese New Year to everyone, although I'm late but now still chinese new year ma right? Hehes...

Back to the main point, I'm here to introduce to you guys about a new Internet trend that just started trending   
a week ago, and it's called the Harlem Shake!

Last time we had Planking, Owling, Milking, and now we have HARLEM SHAKE!
What is harlem shake you ask me?
Put it short, in a video, someone is dancing while others are doing their own thing and the song ''Harlem Shake'' is also playing in the background, once the beat drops, weird shit happens! That's it, below are some of the harlem shake videos that I found damn funny on Youtube:

This is the original video that started it all.











Damn funny is it?
So now, who wants to do a harlem shake video?
Count me in please!

:)




'' Walk into the club like what up!? I got a big cock! ''
-Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz
(Thrift Shop)





End.

No comments: