Thursday, November 8, 2012

The bang!

She asked me why never put this in the blog!?
And here is it. :)


And so yesterday morning, while I was driving to college in MRR2.
My girl sits right next to me, we were just driving, minding our own businesses,
but then all of a sudden, all the cars in front of us suddenly slow down,
so we slowed down too, but the car behind of us,
he was obviously driving very fast, he can't stop in the right time, and then...
BANGGGGG!!!My CLK's butt got hurted quite badly, and there goes our morning class, wasted.

The guy was a Malay guy, and he was really friendly.
He decided to follow us to a workshop at Sri Rampai and check my car's damage.
The maintenance fee is very expensive and this guy is really shocked,
he said he doesn't have money but in the end, he went to the bank and pressed RM300 out first to pay for the deposit, and he will come again today to pay off the rest once my car is repaired.

He gave me all his personal details so that I can contact him.
Well, my parents were damn pissed off about this, they said that this guy will definitely run away and won't pay the leftover maintenance fees.
But, I believe in him, I believe there are still faith in humanity.
So I ignored my parents' trash talks, and hoped for the best today.

Well, just now 5pm, that Malay guy showed up!
He paid off the rest of the fees and I thanked him for being so honest and having a great attitude.
My parents went speechless after I told them about this over the phone.
Hahahaha!

And so, my CLK looks healthy again! And I'm even happier!
Btw, CLK stands for Cute Little Kenari.

Morale of the story, believe in everything and the best will happen.
FAITH IN HUMANITY: RESTORED!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Monday and Tuesday is our college's holiday and I wanna go out.
Mana boleh pergi leh?
Oh fuck yes,
Imma getting new computer next week, hopefully.
Finally, finally, finally...
All these pretty games, I'm coming for ya!




'' Can you suck my wiener baby wiener baby let me know? ''
-Peter Chao
(Youtube - Sexual Song Titles)





End.

No comments: