I first touched DotA during when I was like 12 years old I think.
That time I still remember the version was 5.84c,
when Akasha still has Fan of Knives, when Faceless Void still has Carrion Swarm, when BKB and Crystalys stands for ''GG'' in the game.
This thing was still not so huge back then until when I was 14 years old, I started playing it frequently.
There was no such thing as Garena back then, we play it on Hamachi, so hardcore lol.
Still need to join network in order to play together, but those were the good ol' days.
The first thing I do when I reached home from school was to turn on the computer, gathered up all my friends in MSN, then I will host a game, during hosting, I will bath like 3-5 minutes then when I get out from my quick bath, I will start the Dota game up.
Imagine this repeats for like almost a year. Yeah! A year!
Throughout this journey, I've met a lot of friends during in-game.
I'm glad that I am still contacting with some of them until now, this shit is serious man.
Girls said that they don't understand why we boys so suka play Dota, what's so fun about it? What's so special about it?
That time I still remember the version was 5.84c,
when Akasha still has Fan of Knives, when Faceless Void still has Carrion Swarm, when BKB and Crystalys stands for ''GG'' in the game.
This thing was still not so huge back then until when I was 14 years old, I started playing it frequently.
There was no such thing as Garena back then, we play it on Hamachi, so hardcore lol.
Still need to join network in order to play together, but those were the good ol' days.
The first thing I do when I reached home from school was to turn on the computer, gathered up all my friends in MSN, then I will host a game, during hosting, I will bath like 3-5 minutes then when I get out from my quick bath, I will start the Dota game up.
Imagine this repeats for like almost a year. Yeah! A year!
Throughout this journey, I've met a lot of friends during in-game.
I'm glad that I am still contacting with some of them until now, this shit is serious man.
Girls said that they don't understand why we boys so suka play Dota, what's so fun about it? What's so special about it?
Well, this depends on how you look at Dota. Different person has their own different perspective.
Some play it casually, some play it competitively.
I used to play it casually and just for fun, but now it's different.
Many of my friends started treating this game competitively, and this is how we got even more hype up.
It's been almost 8 years, and I'm still playing it.
You may think I'm crazy, but at least I'm enjoying it.
So, find me if you got 5 friends, I admit that I'm just a noob, but challenging friends is fun right?
:)
Some play it casually, some play it competitively.
I used to play it casually and just for fun, but now it's different.
Many of my friends started treating this game competitively, and this is how we got even more hype up.
It's been almost 8 years, and I'm still playing it.
You may think I'm crazy, but at least I'm enjoying it.
So, find me if you got 5 friends, I admit that I'm just a noob, but challenging friends is fun right?
:)
'' We are all alone, that's life. You don't need to be with anybody. Take it from me, as long as you got your dreams and fantasies, you'll be able to get up and go on. Everybody needs a dream to hang on to, otherwise they're just people without dreams.
-Grandpa Phil
(Hey Arnold!)
-Grandpa Phil
(Hey Arnold!)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment