So, ever wonder how's the life of a day in my parent's office?
I'm gonna show you people one example of how I '' work out'' :p
So it's just now another regular day at work.
Very simple, have to print some shitty images on a simple card only.
How to do it?
Follow these simple steps and you can become a Gold Foil Printing Expert!
First of all, you need a machine to print the images.

Then, you just need to place the card in the correct position underneath the machine, press a button, the machine will auto lower down and print an image on the card.

If you wonder what will happen if you place your finger under the machine, well, your fingers will be serve as a sumptuous meal of McFingers!
Deep fried and juicy!
Next, the card is finished.

Well, you just need to repeat the steps above until you reached around 200 cards, then you can place them nicely inside a box and tape it shut.


But then, I realized something.
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...

WTF! FML... D:
Anyway, today I went to buy goodies with Pei Yin and Biao Mei,
loads of fun.
And just had a nice dinner with my family, so long never have such a dinner with them, really felt grateful :)
Happy Early Christmas to each and everyone of ya!
RAWRRRRR!
End.
I'm gonna show you people one example of how I '' work out'' :p
So it's just now another regular day at work.
Very simple, have to print some shitty images on a simple card only.
How to do it?
Follow these simple steps and you can become a Gold Foil Printing Expert!
First of all, you need a machine to print the images.

Then, you just need to place the card in the correct position underneath the machine, press a button, the machine will auto lower down and print an image on the card.

If you wonder what will happen if you place your finger under the machine, well, your fingers will be serve as a sumptuous meal of McFingers!
Deep fried and juicy!
Next, the card is finished.

Well, you just need to repeat the steps above until you reached around 200 cards, then you can place them nicely inside a box and tape it shut.


But then, I realized something.
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...
dam...

WTF! FML... D:
Anyway, today I went to buy goodies with Pei Yin and Biao Mei,
loads of fun.
And just had a nice dinner with my family, so long never have such a dinner with them, really felt grateful :)
Happy Early Christmas to each and everyone of ya!
RAWRRRRR!
'' Happy Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday and Happy Shut The Fuck Up! ''
-James Rolfe
(The Angry Video Game Nerd)
-James Rolfe
(The Angry Video Game Nerd)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment