My computer had already with me since I was 11 years old I think, mostly spent time over this beautiful partner....
But now, its became sucker and sucker and even sucker, just few weeks ago it hanged, and the power supply started to show something error, everyday I play, I must let it rest, and only can play again. Yesterday was even shit, don't know what happened, while I was watching Bleach, it suddenly hanged, I thought it was just normal hang, but, It was different, the whole screen showed me the ''wu li ma cha'' thing.... If you cant understand, it's something that simliar to the TV screen on the early morning, which when there is no signal around.... I was like, WTF OMFG !?!?!?!?!?!?!
Then really cant play for that time, I try restart, the loading screen was a total messed up... So I got no choice but to leave it there and let it rest.
Just today morning, I tried and it can be opened again, so that's why I can blogged this... But still don't know how, computer, hope you will recover soon, I really need you...lolx, now I don't know when will it hanged and close again....haaaiz
Please at least let me spend the time with you until next year end you only rosak completely please....lol....
Regards,
KeLVinZ
But now, its became sucker and sucker and even sucker, just few weeks ago it hanged, and the power supply started to show something error, everyday I play, I must let it rest, and only can play again. Yesterday was even shit, don't know what happened, while I was watching Bleach, it suddenly hanged, I thought it was just normal hang, but, It was different, the whole screen showed me the ''wu li ma cha'' thing.... If you cant understand, it's something that simliar to the TV screen on the early morning, which when there is no signal around.... I was like, WTF OMFG !?!?!?!?!?!?!
Then really cant play for that time, I try restart, the loading screen was a total messed up... So I got no choice but to leave it there and let it rest.
Just today morning, I tried and it can be opened again, so that's why I can blogged this... But still don't know how, computer, hope you will recover soon, I really need you...lolx, now I don't know when will it hanged and close again....haaaiz
Please at least let me spend the time with you until next year end you only rosak completely please....lol....
Regards,
KeLVinZ


No comments:
Post a Comment